- Increased energy a sense of feeling uplifted
- A need to sleep or general fatigue
- A runny nose or cold-like symptoms
- Increased sweating
- Feeling irritable
- Temporary worsening of symptoms
- Increased thirst
- Increased urination
The following are recommendations:
- Keep your body hydrated and drink water
- If you can, rest after your treatment
- If you have had an aromatherapy massage, then avoid sun beds or the sunbathing this is due to the photo toxicity of certain oils.
- Avoid alcohol and other stimulants such as tea and coffee for the rest of the day after treatment.
Most symptoms disappear within 24 hours of having the treatment but if you are really concerned then please call me. If symptoms persist or worsen then call your GP.
When I first went to see Sarah for Reflexology, I felt depressed exhausted and anxious. I always left the sessions feeling lighter, more clear and grounded. These benefits were cumulative over time so that my life started feeling more hopeful. Conflicts with family members lessened as I became calmer, happier more positive and energised.
Sarah’s work is healing on all levels – feet, body, mind and spirit, plus the treatment feels really good and is really relaxing. Sarah brings a professionalism to her work blended with a caring and nurturing attitude, in a safe, confidential environment. I am grateful for the opportunity to continue benefiting from her skill.