To book an Appointment please contact Sarah by telephone on 07728 345043.
Details of fees can be found here > Pricing
Bookings are subject to the following Terms and Conditions
Sometimes unexpected situations arise that will mean that you need to cancel your appointment. Please note that 24 hours notice is required to cancel or re-arrange an appointment. If it is possible to fill your slot by another client then no charge will take place however, if this is not possible then the full fee is payable. Payment may be waived under extenuating circumstances.
If you arrive late for your appointment your session is likely to be shorter in order to meet the times given to appointments that follow yours. If you are running late please telephone as soon as possible but please remember the full fee is still applicable.
If you forget or consciously choose to forgo your appointment this will be considered as a ‘no show’. A charge for this appointment will apply and future appointments will not be made until payment has been settled.
Marusa Wellbeing accepts payment either by cheque or cash. Invoices will be sent to clients who do not pay or who cancel treatments without notice. Invoice terms for settlement are 28 days from the issue date.
- Gift Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash or a cash refund. Where Gift Vouchers offered have a greater value than the goods being purchased, change is not given.
- Gift Vouchers must be submitted upon redemption.
- Gift Vouchers will expire on the date marked on the Gift Voucher. Gift Vouchers presented after their expiry date will be treated as void and are non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- Please treat Gift Vouchers as cash in terms of security. Gift vouchers cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or damaged.
- Gift Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Marusa Wellbeing reserves the right to refuse to accept a Gift Voucher which it deems to have been tampered with, duplicated, damaged, or which otherwise is suspected to be affected from fraud.
- Gift Vouchers are issued by Marusa Wellbeing
- Some health conditions may be contra-indicated and it is always best to check that any medical treatment you are receiving will not be affected by any holistic treatments. If you are unsure please call Marusa Wellbeing and ask the therapist. If she feels it is necessary she may refer you to your doctor for his/her permission before carrying out a treatment